The Perfect Birthday or Anniversary Gift for a Special Person in your life
Special date newspapers are the perfect gift for 18th or 21st Birthdays. Also for 30th Birthdays, 40ths, 50ths, 60ths, 70ths, 80ths, 90ths or even 100th Birthdays.
A dated newspaper can be given for a First Wedding Anniversary when the suggested gift is “paper” also for Silver or Golden Wedding Anniversaries.
You choose the date of the “Times” Newspaper required*.
We retrieve a real newspaper from our archive for that date.
It comes nicely nicely gift packed with lots of Free extras.
The newspaper will be guaranteed genuine, full and complete with each page examined and checked by our archivist.
It doesn’t matter if you have left it to the last minute, your order will be packed and posted UK First Class Post usually same or next day at the latest. Contact us for Airmail prices for Overseas Delivery.
When you buy a special date edition of The Times Newspaper from Nostalgic Newspapers for £39.95 you get all of these extras Free:
- Free Priority Despatch – usually sent same or next day
- Free Royal Mail UK First Class Post Delivery (93% delivered next day)
- Free Birthday Book – 30 page hard backed book for the day and month of the birthday giving lots of fascinating information about that day and month going back over the years.
- Free Certificate of Authenticity with dedication panel for you to complete at home in your own hand, so much more personal than a pre printed message.
- Free Gift Bag with jute handles made from a recycled Indian Newspaper, a Fair Trade item.
- Free Tissue Wrapping Paper, conservation grade and acid free ideal for storing the newspaper in after it has been read and enjoyed.
- Free Quirky Calendar showing you how to work out “What day of the week anyone was born on”.
- Free Postal Carton, strong and robust designed to fit through the average size letter box.
- Free HB Pencil actually made from recycled newspapers.
*Most dates in the last 100 years are available but not some Sundays, Bank Holidays and Historical Events.